Mental Skills Assessment
Are you a mental game coach or team coach? Watch the video below to learn Dr. Cohn’s model for doing mental game assessments with athletes.
Master Mental Coach Dr. Cohn previews what you’ll learn in his NEW AMAP Assessment System in this video.
If you work with athletes and want to learn a complete system for doing mental game assessments, watch the video below…
GET THE AMAP ASSESSMENT SYSTEM
Now available, the AMAP Assessment System. The AMAP System teaches you how to easily identify your athletes’ mental game challenges, what mental game issues to look for when reading the AMAP, and how to do a summary of the AMAP.
In addition, you’ll also get follow up questions to ask and how learn about how to drill down on relevant topics.
However, the AMAP Assessment System is WAY more than an assessment tool for evaluating your athletes’ mental game. The AMAP System has many uses including:
- For evaluation and assessment.
- As a starting place for mental coaching.
- To help you improve your organization.
- To guide the mental coach for the follow up interview.
- To help your athlete start to think about their mental game.
- To assess your mental coaching success after a few months.
- To help you prepare follow up questions to get more information.