What Do You Get With This Program?
The one-on-one MGCP certification program allows qualified applicants to receive personalized training from mental game coaching expert Dr. Patrick Cohn. As a one-on-one student, you’ll receive over 20 hours of direct contact with Dr. Patrick Cohn through video conferencing technology or in person. You get unlimited email correspondence throughout the course of your personalized training.
This program is ideal for those who wish to accelerate the certification training or who would like to work directly with Dr. Cohn throughout the course of MGCP training program.
Why Choose the One-on-One Certification Course? You:
- Choose the meeting time most convenient for you
- Are able to focus the instruction specifically on your sport
- Have a more personalized class to you and your sport
- Can set your own pace for the course
- Receive access to an AMAP (Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile) assessment specific to your sport
What you get in the One on One MGCP program
- 20 hours of direct contact with Dr. Cohn for the course.
- Unlimited email correspondence throughout the course.
- Course tailored to your sport (Examples will focus on your specific sport).
- A sports-specific AMAP (Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile).
- The MGCP 20-chapter workbook including exercises to teach you how to identify mental game challenges and obstacles that influence performance; develop mental skills individual and team members; and improve teamwork and communication.
- MGCP Outlines and flow charts to help you understand the over mental coaching process and the phases of mental coaching taught by Dr. Cohn.
- Examples of mental imagery programs (hockey, dog handling, and golf) including how to create imagery scripts and audio programs for your athletes.
- A series of sports psychology e-books on goal setting, confidence, focus, pregame and pre-shot routines.
- Use of Dr. Cohn’s Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP) and GMAP (golfer’s version), to help you identify an athlete’s or team’s mental game strengths and weaknesses.
- Use of the Team Cohesion Aptitude Profile (TCAP) to assess team cohesion; and a sports parent’s profile to use with sports parents.
- Examples of pre-seminar questionnaires to use before you give a seminar to a group to help you identify mental game challenges and areas to teach..
- Over 60 mental game coaching “handouts” or one-page summaries you can use to help you stay organized during sessions and as summaries for your student or team.
- 15 real-life case studies focusing on a different challenge in sports psychology and Dr. Cohn’s solution to each. You understand the real-life challenges with athletes and how to address their mental game barriers.
- A list of books, audios, and other resources you can purchase to enhance your mental game coaching knowledge.
- A life-time subscription to peaksports.com membership site with all member benefits. This gives you the ability to email Dr. Cohn with any questions you may have about the MGCP program for as long as you are in the program! ($900 value).
- Four audio case studies in sports psychology in which you hear Dr. Cohn work with a golfer, tennis player, and a triathlete.
- Two video case studies in sports psychology including a swimming club seminar and a one on one session with a golfer.
- Several example Mental Game Plans and AMAP summaries.
After you are certified you will receive over $500 in additional products and services:
- A listing on the Mental Game Coaching Professional web site as a Certified Mental Game Coaching Professional in which you are eligible to receive referrals and leads from athletes in your geographic area
- Unlimited FREE access to peaksports.com membership only area for mental game tools, resources, continuing education and more.
- Personal access to Dr. Cohn for questions via email on mental coaching and working with you students on the mental game.
- Ability to join Dr. Cohn’s exclusive Mastermind Group for Sports Psychology professionals to learn from others and network.
Want more information?
- Learn more about how the MGCP program works.
- Read frequently asked questions about the MGCP program.
Contact Us Today for More Information!