What Do You Get With The MGCP Program?
Master mental game coach, Dr. Patrick Cohn, has developed the Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) certification program to help coaches and other professionals succeed in teaching athletes how to improve performance with mental game coaching training.
During this unique 10-week video conference course, Dr. Cohn personally teaches you his mental game coaching system (including AMAP mental game evaluation profiles) and strategies which are based on his 30+ years of experience working with athletes.
The MGCP program will supply qualified coaches, mental coaches, and sports psychologists-in-training with the skills and knowledge to give athletes the mental edge in competition.
“Created a Platform and Foundation”
~Rick Sessinghaus, PGA Tour Coach
“MGCP Program Represents Remarkable Value”
“The MGCP course exceeded my expectations. Having studied Psychology along time ago at University, and having attended numerous mental training courses through the PGA, I was hesitant at first about the financial investment of $3600 USD. But having completed the course I feel that it represents remarkable value, especially when you consider the number of supporting documents, which you can use with your students. The MGCP program is the packaging of a complete mental training program for athletes, and represents the study and experience of Dr. Patrick Cohn over the last 30 years, and is a must for all serious coaches.”*~Jonathan Wallett, PGA member, MGCP (Read other comments>>)
The Live MGCP Certification Program Includes:
- The MGCP 20-chapter workbook including exercises to teach you how to identify mental game challenges and obstacles that influence performance; develop mental skills individual and team members; and improve teamwork and communication.
- MGCP Summaries, outlines and flow charts to help you understand the over mental coaching process and the phases of mental coaching taught by Dr. Cohn.
- Examples of mental imagery programs (hockey, dog handling, and golf) including how to create imagery scripts and audio programs for your athletes.
- A series of sports psychology e-books on goal setting, confidence, focus, pregame and pre-shot routines.
- Use of Dr. Cohn’s Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP) and GMAP (golfer’s version), to help you identify an athlete’s or team’s mental game strengths and weaknesses.
- Use of the Team Cohesion Aptitude Profile (TCAP) to assess team cohesion; and a sports parent’s profile to use with sports parents.
- Examples of pre-seminar questionnaires to use before you give a seminar to a group to help you identify mental game challenges and areas to teach..
- Over 160 mental game coaching “handouts” or one-page summaries and worksheets you can use to help you stay organized during sessions and as summaries for your student or team.
- 18 real-life case studies focusing on a different challenge in sports psychology and Dr. Cohn’s solution to each. You understand the real-life issues with athletes and how to address their mental game barriers.
- A list of books, audios, and other resources you can purchase to enhance your mental game coaching knowledge.
- A life-time subscription to peaksports.com membership site. You can email Dr. Cohn with any questions you may have about the MGCP program for as long as you are in the program! ($900 value).
- 8 audio case studies in sports psychology in which you hear Dr. Cohn work with a golfer, tennis player, and a triathlete.
- Three video case studies in sports psychology including a swimming club seminar and a one on one session with a golfer.
- 50% off the Peak Performance Sports workbook programs.
- NOW INCLUDED: AMAP Assessment System, Athlete’s Mental Edge, Mental Coach’s Playbook and 10-Minute Pregame Prep
After you are certified you will receive over $500 in additional products and services.
- A listing on MGCP website as a Certified Mental Game Coaching Professional in which you are eligible to receive referrals and leads from athletes in your geographic area.
- Unlimited FREE access to peaksports.com membership only area for mental game tools, resources, continuing education and more.
- Personal access to Dr. Cohn for questions via email on mental coaching and working with you students on the mental game.
- Ability to join Dr. Cohn’s exclusive Mastermind Group for Sports Psychology professionals to learn from others and network.
“A Clear Plan for Working with Athletes”
“Thank you Dr. Cohn for delivering such a great certification program. The MGCP has been different from other classes I have taken. With MGCP I received a clear plan to take my athletes through; a detailed understanding of the cause/effect relationship of mental skills, and the most important part was the numerous resources supplied to help train athletes on the mental game. The knowledge was vital, however what made the difference was the application of the knowledge through real case studies and interaction with the class. I can’t wait to use this with my athletes!”*~Rick Sessinghaus, PGA (Read other comments>>)
Want more Information?
- Learn more about how the MGCP program works.
- Apply now to become a certified MGCP
Listen to MGCP Success Stories | Apply for the MGCP Course
Contact Us Today for More Information!
*Testimonials found on this site are examples of what we have done for other clients, and what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.